It’s that time again 🙂
- Photos of Europe’s gorgeous, ancient sewers: I had to wait a while to access this as they exceeded their bandwidth right after it was mentioned on BoingBoing.
- My mate John linked to info on Berkeley Pit in Montana which is an abandonded copper mine. Since it was abandonded water has been building up in it but the water is highly acidic and killed 342 migrating swans in 1995. 😯
- eBaum’s World sucks: Eric Bauman steals people’s content and passes it off as his own. Fantastic little flash video explaining how which also has a really catchy song.
- Simply Geeky and Tom have great entries on the new Windows Live and Office Live. It looks like Microsoft have finally woken up to rich online applications. Hotmail certainly isn’t one.
- Michele mentioned a new theme browser for WordPress. It’s quite a nifty tool and lets you browse the extensive listings really easily.
- Dave has started a Frappr map of where his visitors are from. I reckon the majority of mine would be my mates etc so would be mostly Ireland. If you’re from elsewhere, leave a comment! 🙂
- The new King Kong trailer was released last week and Dave does some great analysis on it. Personally I can’t wait for it and will be booking decent tickets well in advance.
- Michael links to a site I saw somewhere else about the sea-forts used as anti-aircraft platforms during WWII. They were even used by a pirate radio station at one stage.