Ok I decided to do this after Janine, belated, tagged me. She should have tagged me in the first place. 🙄 😆
Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
- Earn good money to do the things I want
- Visit New Zealand and Nepal
- Have kids and a family
- Live by the sea
- Visit Old Trafford after Malcolm Glazer leaves the club
- Support Ireland at a World Cup
- Become a DJ
Seven things I can do
- Work solidly and professionaly at my job
- Be a half decent striker at footie on Fridays
- Procrastination – i’m really good at that
- Coach football – although I need to get better
- Be funny and open around people – no bullshit
- Use semantic XHTML for lists – *points at Janine* 😛
- Take good photos
Seven things I can not do
- Drive – hopefully solve that within the next few months
- Watch a football match without using bad language
- Approach people I don’t know easily
- Let people be overtly rude to me
Seven things that I find really attractive about the opposite sex
- Smile – first and foremost
- Sense of humour – absolutely essential cos half the time I’m joking
- Sense of self – knowing what you’re about and feeling comfortable with it
- Nice eyes
- Breasts – what I’m being honest?! 😀
- Legs – see above
- Monica Belluci
Seven things I say the most
- Pele what?
- I’m grand 🙂
- Alright horse?
- Whats the story?
Seven Books I love
This sounds crap but I’m not a book person. I don’t read many books and the ones I do are few and far between. 😳
Seven people I would like to see take the quiz
I’ll only give two cos I’m lazy and they’re the only people who stand a chance of doing this.
5 replies on “Sevens”
I’ve been tagged and I’m half-way around the world! Ah well, it will give me something to do as I sit on the bus in this horrendous Seoul traffic. 🙂
Oops, I forgot about that Dave. 😆 Even though I read your entry from there this morning. 😆
Monica Belluci – Good taste…..beats Jessica Simpson anyday of the week ;o)
“Sense of humour – absolutely essential cos half the time I’m joking”
so does that mean half this list is a joke ?!?
i only did not tag you originally cos i like you too much 😉
are you being sarcastic about me semantics by any chance? which coding horror of mine are you thinking of in particular! 🙂
and it’s good to know i’m not the only blogger who ain’t a bookworm. those who read so often look down on those who don’t – each to their own!
ps you better not nick my house by the sea 😉