Janine finally remembered to tag me to do a meme. ð First the rules:
The first player of this game starts with the topic âfive weird habits of yourself,â? and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals.
Now onto my list of weird and not-so wonderful habits.
- I never trust myself that I have the right amount when paying for anything in change. I need to count it over and over.
- I’m always checking that I locked the back door when going to bed at night. This one and the one above are probably mild OCD or something.
- Whenever I go into Subway I always get a foot long turkey and ham sandwich, toasted, with lettuce and tomato. No dressing either.
- Sometimes when I’m sitting down I tend to unconsciously tap my foot. It drives everyone mad when they notice it.
- I don’t know if its a weird habit but I get distracted really easily. Just now I wandered off and checked my Fantasy Premier League score and searched for Peter Jackson’s King Kong production diaries. Only then did I realise I still had to finish this entry. ð
Aha and now the finale where I pick 5 other bloggers to do the same: